While arthritis is a very common medical condition, it is not well understood. Arthritis is a term that describes over 100 diseases that affect the joints (like your knees, hips, wrists and fingers), these conditions cause damage to the joints and it usually results in pain, stiffness and decreased range of motion. About 1 in 6 Australians suffer from some form of Arthritis and it can affect anyone, including children, but it is typically more common as you age.
Although the medical experts cannot pinpoint the exact cause of arthritis, some of the common factors that increase your chances of being affected are:
- Age: As you age, joints wear out
- Gender: Most types of arthritis are common among women except for gout
- Genes: Some arthritic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus are linked to genes
- Excess Weight: Extra weight can cause joints to wear out sooner
- Injury: Damage to the joints can bring on some types of arthritis
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms commonly felt by sufferers are:
- Joint pain
- Stiffness or reduced movement of a joint
- Swelling in a joint
- Redness and warmth in a joint
- Lack of mobility
Is it arthritis?
We may all experience muscle aches and joint pain from time to time, but seek medical help if:
- Prolong pain, swelling or redness
- Symptoms becomes worse
- There is a family history of arthritic diseases
Can it be cured?
Research has not delivered a cure for arthritis, but the symptoms can be managed. Medications, physical therapy, weight loss and in some cases surgery are methods that symptoms can be managed. If you’re looking for an all natural way to relieve the pain and inflammation, emu oil could be a suitable option, it is a potent natural anti-inflammatory and its fast penetrative properties can effectively relieve joint pains.
Emu Tracks Can Help
Emu oil is a highly penetrative, powerful and all natural anti-inflammatory product and it can help relief the pain by reducing the inflammation caused by arthritis.